Instagram

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Improvement :-)

Hello wello jello it's 2.53am now and hehehehehe I can't sleep.

Anyway got back all of my mock exam results today and I have to admit I did get a littleeeeeee TAD bit complacent just because I got quite high for Chem. But it was only for like a few hours so it's okay I can still work on it yay go Jerlyn.

Rather happy with all of them, especially A Maths and Chemistry lulz who would have expected I would pass A Maths (47/80) and get highest in class (out of three people but competition is still big okay) for Chem (58/65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). First time hear Agnes say "you get so high for Chemistry sia" wah :') :') :'). Extremely EXTREMELY happy that I finally let Miss Nadiah see what I can actually do. Hate that she kept being disappointed with my previous results (especially prelims ugh) :-(. Lowest in my class was like 53/65 and I really thought I would be the lowest since the other two usually does very good for Chem haha so when I got back my paper and saw 58 I took like two seconds to register in my brain before I realize I got the highest yeyz :-).

And I made a lot of careless mistakes for A Maths lol -(-2k) can write until 4k and 3x divided by x I can write 2. Major face palm until cannot face palm anymore.

So overall..
English: 33/50 (2nd in class yay *_*)
E Maths: 64/80 (maintained, but need improvements too!!)
A Maths: 47/80
Physics: 46/65
Chemistry: 58/65
Social Studies: 34/50
Literature: 34/50 (disappointed disappointed disappointed disappointed disappointed)

LOL actually improved for everything except for A Maths and E Maths (by 0.6% oops) so I'm super happy that all my hardwork paid off.. Now for my hardwork for O's to pay off!! Almost 2 weeks more to O Level's practical and a few more days after that is O Level papers already lol sigh nervous wreck okay goodnight!!! Feel very guilty that I slept the whole day today and only did like one E Maths paper ugh tomorrow really must make up for it and chiongggggggg sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment