Instagram

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pictorial update LOL wut.

Thought I'd squeeze in a bit of time to blog a few photos! Applause plzzz. And my stomach feels very weird now I blame it on the three banana pancakes I had just now teehee. 

Bookmark from Ikea for cleaning trays lolwut. 
-

Lunch that I got Pau to buy back for me during Saturday study programme yay ~_~. Ate only like one of the fish and the other one got eaten up by the boys cause I couldn't finish it LOL. 
-

On Saturday when WT rode me to the bus stop on his bike ~_~. FAT THIGHS HAHAHA.  
-

Sunday's lunch oh goodness. 
-

Old bingo set found when cleaning up the storeroom! 
-

Also found a whole lot of childhood/baby photos but here are just a few out of the many! 3/4 of them was taken in Indonesia aww :-(. 
-

(one of my) FAVORITE SNACK(s). Haha must eat in moderation or else sure jelat until can die lol trust me I learnt the hard way :-(. 
-

Stickers I prepared for Gan for our date on Wednesday :3. 
-

And had subway mmmm egg mayo with honey mustard and bbq sauce BEST. SANDWICH. EVERRRR.  
-

Study plan :-(. 
-

Bowl of snacks while doing E Maths TYS P2 doritos caramel biscuits and some satay biscuit thing from thailand LOL. 
-

RANDOM SS OF CONVERSATIONS WITH MY BELOVED SLUTHOLE AND ANDEEZ. 
-

Webcam photo I took on Friday night when I wanted to blog (but ended up not because I got lazy oops) to show off my awesome (to the ten thousandth power) spongebob pullover that I got from Australia for like 20 bucks LOL.  
-

Yesterday's dinner+dessert with study date of the day *_*! Studied at NEX again and wanted to go to the library but it was so TINY so we studied at Mac's instead. I managed to finish my Chem package 3 (WOOHOO) and 3/4 an A Maths P1 paper not bad for under 2.5h! 
-

Spent a good 1h and 15minutes today packing my study table and finally cleared all the junk teehee. 
Bought like four pen and one box of correction tape refills from Popular because the nice cashier gave me a voucher of 20% to use ytd since I was a member so I went crazy and bought so many pen refills LOL.  Should have went ahead and bought stickers and stapler bullets too BUT I FORGOT :-( :-( :-(. Lol aunty Jerlyn. 
-

Random mishmash of stuff in the other drawing ranging from stickers to mac happy meal toys to post it's to ipod's to thermometers. 
-

Also organized the stuff under my table in a $1.20 Ikea box HAHAHA SO CHEAP (aunty jerlyn adventures part 2) and my stitch slippers baawww. 
-

Anyway have gotten back most of my mock exam results and I'm happy about all those that I have received (haven't gotten Lit and A Maths). So far 2A1's(e maths and chem), 1A2(physics) and 2B3's(english and ss)! Most happy about Chemistry because improved a lot, from 50+ to a 80+ teehee okay hope to continue improving goodluck to everyone (and me)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment