Instagram

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"I won't let, I won't let real life bring me down"

Hello blog. Mock exams are finally over... But that means that O's are coming soon (27 more days to be exact).

I have never studied so hard in my entire life before but time and time again I remind myself that it isn't enough and that I should be doing more. Others are scoring L1R5 score of 13 and me..? 19.. For L1R4 prelims. Wtffffff honestly. Friends keep telling me they see me study so hard until they also stress but frankly speaking I still don't think it's enough :/.

Today was supposedly my rest day after working on mock exams but after resting for like two hours since I got home at 5++ pm I doubt I even deserve this break. Shall do the Maths worksheet Mr Loo gave and complete my Chemistry paper. Shall mark my Chemistry TYS tomorrow.

TILL THEN.
P.S. I lost like 30 marks for A Maths paper today oh nuuuuuu :'(.
P.P.S. Rather happy about the improvements in all the mock exam papers that I already got back (Except for E Maths which I deproved by like 0.6% but still happy!). Hope I keep improving LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment