Instagram

Friday, September 21, 2012

Food, food, more food, and other stuff.

Dinner at Aston's a few weeks back! 
-

Spagz for dinner :9. With bacon and egg mayo teehee. 
-

-

Whole bowl of clams (??) that I ate HAHAHAHA. 
-

What I saw when I asked Kim to go to the toilet with me one day HHAAHAH so cute la sia. 
-


Buys from Taobao! Plus another pair of black lace shorts! Very happy with all of them except for the denim shorts cause it looks weirdddd :-(. 
-

Lunch on Friday when I was sick! Asam laksa flavor yums :9.
-

Favorite song at the moment :-).
-

DONE WITH PHYSICS AND CHEM TYS. Except for section B LOL. But Miss Nad wants me to keep doing cause once isn't enough :-(. 
-

SUSHI SUSHI DINNER my parents bought back cause I was sick yeyz ~_~. 
-

Saturday's lunch before 2.5hours of A Maths plane geo lessons :-(. Guijin bought me daohuey and Weiling bought me cookiessssssssssssssss hehe. 
-

SHAMELESSLY TAKEN FROM JIWON HAHA. 
-

OOTD to relative's baby first month on Sunday with my new denim shirt weeeee. 
-

Kitkat bites which Jianhong bought and lovingly shared with me baaaawww. But it ended up transforming my almost healed sore throat to a cough :-(. Huo gai LOL. 
-

FOOD THAT I CAME HOME TO HAHAHAHAAHAHHAA I love life. 
-

Duck rice for dinner :-). 
-

Why it came as a shock to almost everyone that I got a B4 for Chinese O's :p.
-

Large fried chicken that I bought today to go home to eat. Not very nice :-(, $4.20 wasted. 
-

Bet I'm going to be MIA again for like ten thousand and one days haha but you can't blame me O's are in a month and I need to get my A game on :-(. GOODNIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment