Instagram

Friday, September 14, 2012

Missing in action

Hello I can't post photos from my phone again booooooooooo so I'm sorry for my (almost) week long hiatus!!
-
It's 4am and I couldn't sleep (what's new) so hello wello jello.

WEEKLY (text) UPDATE:
1. Kengpum's birthday on Monday!
2. English and SS mock exams on Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Northern Ireland came out for SS SEQ. Very very happy about it.
4. Second in class for English yay yay yay 33/50 :-).
5. Slept at 9pm on Thursday dafuqqqqqq.
6. Woke up with a bad sore throat this morning and had a fever that lasted for like five hours at night.
7. Mama told me I can't eat peanut butter bread and it makes me sad.

PLUS STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY.
I know I've said this a thousand times but I am so flipping scared for everything oh no no no. Scared that I won't live up to everybody's expectations of me ("you're expected to get an A1 because you're an ex pure Science student" etc etc). Scared that I won't be able to get into my desired course. Scared of the competition. Scared of having people compare me to my cousins/friends. Scared scared scared of disappointing myself and everyone around me.

I should probably sleep now. GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment