Instagram

Friday, October 5, 2012

WEEKLY UPDATE NUMBER I LOST COUNT.

This post is so badly written I can't even but I have bigger things (aka O's) to worry about so forgive me HAHAHA. ANOTHER PICTURE POST BEFORE I SLEEP! 


Pancakes my father made on the weekends yum :9. I jokingly said I wanted a rectangle pancake and he really gave me one awww. 
-

Girl guides cookies (that I did not remember ordering) from Jingwen! 
-

Tori-q :-) absolute favvvvvvvvvv. 
-

What happens when I take Daryl's phone. LOL this is just 5 out of the many teehee. 
This would have been a rather nice self shot of me if not for that one strand of hair in the middle of nowhere (aka in this case my face). 

And guess who joined in the fun hahahahaa. 

-

Parent's bought cookies and cream flavored caramel corn for me yum. 
(and hi mama if you are reading this I only took photos in my room but I didn't eat it in my room)(except for maybe one or two pieces but shh it's okay)(HAHAHAHA)(lub eu 2)
-

HEALTHY LIVING.
-

STUDYING THE GOOD EARTH WITH A PANDA PEN geddit geddit geddit geddit.
-

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kenneth hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 
-

Shy Andy is shy. Is it bad that I think I look quite good when half of my face is covered LOL. But sidenote I heard this year's prom is masquerade theme so HAHAHA YAY MASKS TO COVER HALF OF MY FACE. 
-

Father helped me paste these on my wall yay yay yay. 
-

New found love ~_~. 
-

Today's 2nd sinful meal :-(. But gooooooooooooooooooood especially the cheese shaker fries omg.............................. 
-

PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. 
-

And now is 2:07am I should probably get to sleep now because I have A Maths class tomorrow HOPE THERE'S PIZZA HELLO FAAAAAAATS. 12 more days to O Level's Science practical exam :-(. AND DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE A MATHS NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment