Instagram

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IG WEEKLY UPDATE 2

Hi sorry for not updating in a week I got lazy (haha what's new) cause to blog photos now I have to upload them somewhere and take the image url yadda yadda instead of just blogging it straight from my phone CAUSE THE APP STILL ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY :-(. 

Saturday:
Went to Carl's Junior at NEX to study with best fwen. CHILI CHEESE FRIES WERE DA BOMBZ. 

$6.21 froyo we shared at Sogurt boohoohoo so expensive. I think cause I put too much mochi and that's like the heaviest topping hehe oops. 

Neighbor's came over for MJ so mama cooked mee goreng  for them and I got to eat some (in a Winnie the Pooh bowl) :9. 
-

Sunday: 
Trying on hws shorts from Cotton On with Shaynnie! I want them but mama already helped me order shorts from Taobao for like super cheap like each pair average price is $7!!!! Just hope they end out alright LOL. 

Made me super full meh. Lesson learnt: Never order Ai-Yu jelly again. 

2am grocery shopping at NEX Fairprice hmmm. 
-

Monday: 
A Maths papers again; what's new. 

Lunch!! Banana with honey and cinnamon and taiwan sausage yum yum yum. 
-

Tuesday: 
Had A Maths lesson and after class for our lunch Mr Loo ordered........ 8 medium pizzas, 2 large pizzas, one box of honey wings, one box of spicy drumlets, garlic bread and those cheesy biscuits with nacho cheese thing. IS HE THE BEST OR WHAT :*. All these for around like 15 people only!!!! 

Accompanied Ng to eat his lunch (yes after pizza) (I didn't eat) and then went for band to check on our percussion juniors with Azwan and Ali! Cause apparently we received complaint that they aren't up to par :-(. Hehe but I still love them to bits teeheehee. 
Anyway this is me wearing Ali' Dr Marten's creepers hahaha most expensive shoes on my feet deserves a photo of recognition. 
-

Wednesday: 
Went to school and did work! Then Azwan accompanied me to 7-11 cause I was hungry (hehe thanks) LOL and I bought $3 microwaved Mac&Cheese and peach tea yum :9. 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment