Instagram

Thursday, August 30, 2012

IG WEEKLY UPDATE

Stopped doing the whole weekly Instagram posts just because I figured it'd be boring for those who follow me there to read it here and see the same pictures all over again haha. But recently I've stopped being so obsessed with posting photos up there and instead just edit the photos using Instagram then save it to upload here on my blog instead of on the app itself HAHAHA so yeah. Tried to upload the photos through my phone but it won't work so urgh. 

Anyway one day I'm going to read back on my old posts regret being so obsessed with Instagram and editting all my iPhone photos with it but I guess it does kinda make it look nicer right :-(. 

Popeye's for dinner on Monday/Tuesday (?) :9. 
-

Some of my favorite (inedible) things in life :3. 
-

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth."
-

Broke a test tube during Chem practical :'(.
-

Best dessert ever! Drizzle banana with honey and cinnamon sugar and microwave for approximately 1 minute :-). Looks like yellow zombie brains but don't judge a book by it's cover! Supposed to eat with ice cream/yoghurt but I didn't have any that I liked so I just ate it alone. Just as good :-). 

Sunshine's oats and raisins cookies! Surprisingly addicting mmm. 
-

Finally used the notebook I bought last December for my O's preparation!!! On my study plan the dates that I haven't wrote anything under doesn't mean it's my rest days LOL it just means I haven't found what I want to cover on that day yet. Second photo on the side of the book under the yellow lined post it's is a note Mr Loo left in my A Maths workbook! He went and wrote "Jerlyn, you should aim for A2 in A Maths" when he saw my Prelims target for A Maths was B4 (which I hit!!) aww. 
-

@ Burger King T2 to study with Kimberly today! Favorite 10 pc chicken tenders which I finished :o. 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment