Instagram

Thursday, August 30, 2012

HAPPY (belated x283292) BIRTHDAY TO ME

Favorite photo (of me hahahaha) first just because. 

These are the photos from Kengpum's camera (hnnng) and I uploaded them in high quality okay >:( so it's nicer to look at (not that the quality's even bad in the first place). KP only came at like 7pm :-( so only photos at night! 

Ohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai :3 

LOL I need lip balm so bad. 


Me and mama! 

Mandatory photos with the *ahem ahem* main stars of the day (aka me and Eugene) again HAHAHHAA. 
Lol at our different expressions ._. 

RUIQI AND SOH. 

CHIOBU SIOL. 

Gan the snake blup blup. 

ALOYZZEUSSSS. 

Weiling and Ruiqi :* 

AND MY GREAT ADMIRABLE WONDERFUL AND LOVABLE COUSINS TEEHEE. 

Original post here hoho and NOW THAT I HAVE UPLOADED THESE I NEED NOT FEEL GUILTY ANYMORE. I should probably go and study soon :-(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment