Instagram

Friday, September 7, 2012

THREE DIGITS LEVEL.

 First and foremost I want to thank Daryl, my parents, my brother, my computer, my friends, my (non existent) cat, my toilet bowl, my bed, myself.............

Lol my character died and Daryl place a rose in front of the grave -_- 


Phank you Daryl for dying with my char/crafting equip/training/PQ/maple knowledge/being my sidekick/parter in crime, Connie for the 900k, KP for like the 8m+ and equip, Gabriel and Samuel for PQ and etc etc. HAHA a bit sad though that I left my Cass character for this Bootes mechanic :-(.

 OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR MY GEEK POST OF THE DAY hahahahahaha bye I need to study more and more :-(.

P.S. Daryl already uninstalled Maple and he's only going to continue after O's so I'm going to do so with him!!! Besides I can't play if he doesn't play cause we already have a pact to always train together HAHAHAHA. This is for the best!!!!!!! Tackling SS tomorrow cause I've been focusing on Science and Maths too much woooooooooooo I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment