Instagram

Friday, August 10, 2012

I AM SIXTEEN.

iPhone pictures compiled from yesterday! Had a greaaaaaat time at the chalet (which btw was the BEST chalet I have ever stayed in) and thankssssss to all the people who came hahahahaha love you all so much a bit weird to see all the people I like under the same roof HAHAHA.

So thanks to Kim, Weiling, Jiwon, Aloysius, Timothy, Yanyi, Lee Jianhong, Clarabelle, Ruiqi, Soh Xingyi, Gan Xinyi, Daryl, Jerald, Justin, Daniel, Kailun, Andy and Kengpum! And also my cousins who also dropped by hehehe Pamelia, Joel, Kaiboon and Jingwen! So happy to see them cause I thought they weren't coming! Haha poor Weiling wanted to meet Jingwen but left like ten seconds before they arrived.

Anyway there were some other people that I wanted to come or couldn't invite (cause too much people hahaha) but they couldn't make it so :'(. And thanks to those who wished me HAHAHA though I haven't replied to the wishes on Facebook cause I don't use it anymore oops :x.....

So basically I reached at 3pm on 9/8 (later than Kailun Daniel and Jerald LOL) and the rest started coming in at around 3 or 4. Ruiqi the great started the fire and then after that the boys helped us BBQ the food :3. Kengpum came at around 8 and Andy came at around 10. The rest left the chalet and only some of the boys stayed over! Woke up at 6.30am and slacked till 8 before the rest left and I went to have Dimsum with Shaynnie and my other cousins and aunts and uncle! And after that I went to Pulau Ubin..... Don't ask why.

More photos another day when I upload the photos and kop some from Kengpum and Gan!

No comments:

Post a Comment