Instagram

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pointless post of the day

Title is rather self explanatory. Maple is being absolutely horrid to me I can't download the latest patch and I can't play Maple today with my fwens :'(. Sooooooooo.......... I played Poptropica. I doubt many have heard of this game but I really like it haha cause the graphics and the game play is all just amazing la. There are all this different worlds and you go to each one and do quests to save that world. And it's super interactive and you have to really THINK out of the box sometimes to know how to proceed .........or you could just google the walkthrough. And sorry la I very childish LOL.

HERE ARE POINTLESS SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME. You're welcome. 

Played the gameshow world meh it doesn't look so appealing and pretty cause it's all robots :-(. 
Yes my character is in an ice cream cone costume. 


Unscrewing the screws hahahaahaha. 

Using the fan to fly HAHHAHAAHAHA what is this I can't even. 

I'm on TV! 


Wimpy boardwalk! Wimpy as in diary of a wimpy kid that wimpy! 
Oh the things we do. 


I've been playing this for like 2 hours and I almost completed the Wimpy Boardwalk quest but I stopped because I play too much until I don't want to play anymore. 3 more hours of patch........................................... x_x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment