Instagram

Sunday, August 12, 2012

16TH BIRTHDAY 2012 ☺!

Woke up at 1 (x_x) and reached at 3.10 (x_x)^284. 

Not bad right the chalet ahhaaha. 

Nearby (mini) beach! 

LOL at Jiwon picking seaweed *_*. 

The rest of the girls reached at around 4 plus and we started the BBQ. And by we I mean Ruiqi LOL. 
Lesbian girls and Kim! I'm wearing a "16 today" badge fyi LOL $2.90 and only can wear one day hahahaha. 

Poor Kim was sick but still came aww :-*. 

Hi shameless Kailun. 

Lesbian and Yanyi :-). 

Nobody wanted to eat it at first except me cause it looks gross HAHAHA. Banana and cheese and nutella yum :9. Surprisingly the cheese got the most love that night LOL. 

Slacked awhile in the room and outside till cutting of cake! 
Kengpum's Canon 60D haizzzzzzzzzz. And btw my SG flag ring not bad right LOL. 

Eugene whose 16th birthday is on 10/8, a day after mine LOL. 

OBLIGATORY SHOTS WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL (aka me): 
Oh goodness my leg lol. 

\Forgot why we were laughing :-(. 

KIMBOWLY MY LOVEEEE <3. 

Most went home at around 9 to 10pm, leaving KP, Kailun, Daniel, Daryl, Justin, Kim and my brother and cousins in the room. 
KP at the back playing maple on Shaynnie's laptop LOL hardcore gamer. 

Very unflattering shot of me but my iPhone cover quite nice right HAHAHA. 

Then Ryan started playing with my camera and he didn't have enough force to press the shutter button so I had to pose and press the button for him. Haha so cute he was like "jerlyn can you please help me press the button" in that little toddler voice awwwwwwwwww :3. 

LOL THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I AM A TOTAL FAIL IN CAMWHORING BUT NO OKAY NO. 

After Kim left at around 10+pm, Andy and Jerald came and the rest stayed over and we played and watched TV (okay la only I watched) till 3am. The boys took the nicest room and I had to squeeze in with Shaynnie, Isabelle and Lynn in one double bed in another room and I kept getting kicked by Lynn and they didn't on the fan OR the aircon in the room and it was so hot and it was just sad :-(. 


So I woke up at 6.30am and realized nobody else was awake and so I went to pee and when I came back to check in on the boys Daryl's alarm rung and everybody else woke up HAHAHAHAHAHA. They ate ALL the cup noodles for breakfast which made me a very sad and hungry Jerlyn. Oh and I also wanted to watch the sunrise at the beach but got too lazy to wait so I went back to the room. And a few minutes later Daniel walked in and said "EH THE SUNRISE WAS VERY NICE"......... -________________-.

And after the rest left my aunts and uncle and cousins and I went for dimsum breakfast (YAY!) and then we went to Pulau Ubin -___________- and then we went back home and I slept from 1 to 6pm and that concludes my birthday celebration hehehehe it's Sunday tomorrow which means back to school after the long one week break (Monday+Tuesday exam, Wednesday celebration so didn't go to school and the rest of the week no school ahahahaha) and I'M SO SAD. 

Going to kop photos from KP when he uploads them and didn't kop any from Gan cause the whole camera album only got one candid photo of me HAHAHAHA AND I'M SO NARCISSISTIC I ONLY WANT PHOTOS OF ME okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment