Instagram

Thursday, August 16, 2012

PRELIM RESULTS

I wanted to post yesterday but photos couldn't upload GRR. There was an error and I am so sad :'( cause I had pictures of Korean BBQ that my best fwen gave me a treat to *_*.

This is the list of the many things that I want to do (and eat) cause I keep thinking "OH YAY END OF PRELIMS LET'S GO AND CELEBRATE" though I know O's start in like 2 months 2 days....

1.Daiso!
2. Cineleisure beadstreet to buy iPhone casing.
3. Soup spoon.
4. Spotlight to buy stuff for diy bracelets.
5. TRY EGGS BENEDICT.
6. AJISEN RAMEN'S TOMYUM RAMEN.
7. PASTRAMI BEEF SANDWICH from Subway.
8. Taiwan chicken cutlet :9.
9. Muji to buy bag.
10. Daohuey :-(.
11. Saizeriya at Liang court!

Lol damn pathetic only one done HAHAHA. Anyway got back all of my prelims papers already :-(.

English
Paper 1: 39/60
Paper 2: 17/50
Oral: 23/40 (okay this left me depressed for like three days)
Overall: 51.6/100

I got *drum roll*.............. 7/25 for comprehension. Wtf Jerlyn wtf Jerlyn. On the (not so) bright side, 7/25 is probably the 2nd highest in my class after 9/25. The whole class got single digit so..... Happy about situational though! 22/30! Glad that pulled up my overall score.

E Maths:
Paper 1: 61/80 :-(
Paper 2: 85/100
Overall: 81/100

Quite happy with this because the paper was much harder than any other exams and I still was able to maintain my 80 marks LOL I always seem to get 80-82 for Maths. I expected to get a 75 or so for this paper so yay.

A Maths:
Paper 1: 50/80
Paper 2: 63/100
Overall: 62.8/100

DAMN HAPPY UNTIL CANNOT HAPPY ALREADY TEEHEE. The paper was especially hard and I didn't even expect to be able to get a B! Almost cried when I got back paper 1 cause I thought paper 1 was harder than 2 even though like so many others said Paper 2 was harder o_o. MUST MUST MUST MAINTAIN THIS B4 OR GET EVEN HIGHER! I LOVE A MATHS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MR LOO :B.

Sci Physics:
Paper 1: 8/20
Paper 2: 34/65
Practical: 8/15
Overall: 50/100 (BARELY PASSED....)

No words to say :-(. Extremely depressed about Physics.

Sci Chemistry:
Paper 1: 8/20
Paper 3(?): 45/65
Practical: 5/15
Overall: 58/100

MEH. Teacher told me I got like 20+ for section A for paper 3 which was like out of 45 marks and she told Agnes and Shirong they got 30+ marks and very good cause 'expected of a once pure student'. Okay la I mean ya 31 also quite close to 20+ and not really very good of a 30+ but it's not THAT far from 36 which they both got mah *defends myself*. Just very sad cause it left me so demoralized. Okay la I still did badly so I really got no rights to say anything :-(.

Social Studies:
SBQ: 12/25
SEQ: 19/25
Overall: 31/50

Happy that one of my essays got 11/12 even though it was a type of essay that I have never been tested on and only knew about it like one or two days before ^_^. Not very happy cause I still believe I can actually score an A1 for SS like in EOY last year when I got like 45/50 lol. But relieved I passed la cause I was damn stressed about SS LOL.

Social Studies:
Section A: 15/25
Section B: 17/25
Overall: 32/50

Again not very happy cause usually my Lit exams score A one :-(. But again relieved that I even got a B because I didn't really research THAT much or enough on The Good Earth. Didn't really focus a lot on Lit :-(.

-------------------------------------
Got to buck up for my O Level's :-(. Don't want to get 19 for L1R4. MT O Level AND DPA admission results are BOTH tomorrow and I'm so scared. If I get into Ngee Ann Poly through this DPA I don't think I'll retake Chinese so that I can actually focus on my other subjects better!!!!! WISH ME LUCK.

Btw I totally screwed English O Level oral's conversation section part today and I bet I said like over 50 'like's in my answer haizzzz too nervous but nothing I can do anymore :-( WHAT'S DONE IS DONE T_T. Hope my other sections will pull me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment