Instagram

Friday, July 13, 2012

To you.

First off, I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but honestly I CANNOT take it anymore. I dont know how others can just ignore him but I can't. If you happen to know who I'm talking about and if you want to go ahead and tell him then go on because I've already got insulted by him so many times I really don't care.

-

I'm not even going to say hi to start this off because I don't think you deserve my respect if you can't respect anyone else. NOT EVEN your teachers get your respect so why should I or anybody else respect you?

You think you can go around insulting everyone like you're the biggest of all. You disrespect your teachers, you disrespect your classmate. You use your classmates to make jokes to tell the class thinking you're so hilarious and funny. You think you can get away with anything, huh?

I have helped you before and YOU know it damn well. What about the $100+ you owe me after being responsible for cracking my iPod's screen? You were ALSO the one responsible for breaking my iPhone's screen and I even helped you and told you to pay lesser than what you expected to pay me cause I JOLLY WELL KNEW you had difficulties paying me the money. When you don't need me anymore you just pretend I don't exist, you insult me. What the heck is your problem, I really don't get. I don't get why people like you actually exist in this world.

You think you can go around breaking the hearts of all the 19481 girls you have been with. "dating girls is like drinking water, don't want you can just change" (that was a rather odd analogy btw)........ Wah seriously? Sure maybe some of the girls maybe weren't even serious about you too but I believe there ARE some who actually got hurt by YOU. And you can just say you don't care. You act like you're serious about them but honestly two weeks later the 'love's gone.

Wah and you also think you very funny but honestly no. When nobody laughs at the joke you say in class, you repeat it AGAIN, but you know what.. It's not going to make them laugh :-). If it's not funny it's not funny la okay.

Okay and here's the WORST of all. And this not only applies to you but to the rest of the people in my class that do this too lol.

Just because you're in the 'best' class, just because you're in E1, DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE SMARTEST. Even if you were the smartest, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOOK DOWN ON THE OTHER CLASSES OR STREAMS. So what if you take Pure Science? Does that make you automatically bigger than the rest? NO. I'm sure you all worked hard to get into this class but others also work just as hard too. Just because they don't take Pure Science or aren't in the best class doesn't mean they're not smart.

I DON'T GET why you guys have to be so bloody cocky. When 4E1 lost to 5N2 in the captain ball match this year, you said "we lost cause we were busy studying", and say things like "it's okay if we lose cause we are better in other areas, this isn't important". SERIOUSLY? When a teacher mentions other classes , you all scoff just because they're not from 'E1'. SO WHAT IF WE'RE E1? Honestly sometimes I actually feel ashamed to be in this class because of people like YOU.

When I dropped to combined Science you guys look down on us like no other. Does taking combined Science make me (or the rest who takes it too) any LESS worthy than you? NO. You don't have the rights to look down on us. Some of the people who take combined can actually take Pure, they just don't want to. Even if you guy's aren't doing as good as you should in Pure you don't want to drop. Why? Is it cause you think it's shameful? Is it cause taking pure gives you the right to look down on the rest of the cohort?

You all look down on other streams and classes just cause you're in the 'best class'. No, okay, no. Let's SEE, who will go up stage to collect the certificate from Mr Lim. Let's see who will do better.

Please reflect on your actions la, cause really this isn't going to get you far.

-

Anyway I really appreciate all of my friend's concern today (Hi Daryl Jianhong Yanyi Blessing Kimberly Agnes Timothy Andy Tony Aaron Justin Ng Weiling Gabriel etc). Honestly my class isn't that bad.. It's just that minority that makes our class look bad lol and okay ranting over I am grateful to all the good people in this world. Daryl is just the greatest I can't even.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention my slut whore asshole good friend Kai Lun HAHA wah he damn funny plz omg why my friends so cute.

Edit (15.7.12): The person I was talking about in this post apologized to me yesterday but hmm I really don't know if this will continue I guess we'll have to see huh + Thanks S, you're a good friend :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment