Instagram

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekends :-)

Swear I wanted to blog yesterday and when I finally tried to use the computer after like 1293891 months, ready to blog.... the computer crashed. Using my laptop today while writing Physics notes! Just a few photos over the weekends that I took using my DSLR cause I was just in a mood to use my camera LOL.  

Latest issue of Seventeen *_*. 

Messy roomzz (yes I have a hello kitty pillow that I bought in Bangkok when I was like P5)(btw the random star there that I inserted using paint is to cover my ezlink card... just in case). 

1. Notes to do
2. Laptop to blog
3, 4. Water bottle and Strepsils for sore throat + cough :-(
5. iPhone and earphones cause music is very much needed
6. Huge pencil case of stuff I could really do without but won't.

Anyway prelims in 10 days wish me luck :-). Birthday after that woooooo finally 16 oh yeah. 
(These few days have been very dramatic glad that almost everything's back to normal). 

No comments:

Post a Comment