Instagram

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mundane lifezzzz

1. Had first Saturday programme which wasn't bad! Really enjoyed self studying... Though I didn't do much.
2. Failed tests x_x.
3. Ate a lot. I'm going to gain 103728181kg soon if I don't stop!!!!!!! But food is too good and right now I'm making chicken pie tho I already ate three meals someone help me omg.
4. Finally understood a bit of Organic Chemistry yay for Miss Nadiah.
5. Still haven't bought my banana cake.
6. Had the most horrible stomach cramp today that didn't completely go away till like two hours later. Thx to all the kind pplzzzz.
7. Bought new school shoes on Sunday and they hurt my feet plus make my feet look shorter and fatter than it already is but no choice, my other shoe had a hole in them :-(.
8. RIP si qiang, the dead cockroach Daryl found :-(.
9. SUBMITTED MY DPA FORM. Not looking forward to the earlier 8 weeks we have to be in school if we get accepted but I really want to get into NP/SP's Tourism and Resort management!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment