Instagram

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sunday - Tuesday

Sunday:

Went to Shaynnie's house to make fried oreo's. Ate one and a half and got sick of it. Used the remaining batter to make Oreo pancakes which no one ate LOL. Had Mac's for supper yumsss :9.


Monday:

YOUTH DAY HOLIDAY. Did homework and practice papers in the afternoon. Spent the next few hours after that playing/completing Logos quiz (using the cheats) before getting dinner at TM's Seoul Garden. Super expensive :-( but lucky I only paid $15 out of the $25 hurhurhur. The pasta there was so good but made myself take two portions only cause I didn't want to fill my stomach with only pasta when the entrance fee was so expensive >:( so I made myself eat the meat. Bulgogi beef is da bombzzzz. And bought caramel corn and pepero!!

Tuesday:
SCHOOL URGH......... 6 periods of Mr Loo weren't so bad, 2 periods Lit was rather interesting and the 4 periods of both Science was okay cause all I did was do my own work cause teachers are now going through SPA! Decorated Jacob's correction fluid during Lit and Pau so nice!! Gave me and Kim these M&S' candy/biscuit colorful things that his teacher gave him!

Tomorrow's Wednesday... Happy cause we get to be released at 3.25...
"You know something's wrong when you're happy over class being released at 3.25" -Daryl A.

No comments:

Post a Comment