Instagram

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kor charm bai neng.

Haha my parents are so cute sia (which explains why I also so cute ahem). Today at this Thai steamboat buffet my father wanted to take drinks and he take the kettle and pour into his cup halfway, then asked, "Is this lemongrass" and the person was like "NO NO that's the soup!!!" LOL omg funny. And today my mum was very bored while waiting for the soup to boil so she did the lamest thing ever.


Happy day today bought a lot of food! Parents wanted to buy me a cereal dispenser like those you see in hotel breakfast buffets but it was $33.15 after discount and I felt very bad if they used it to buy me a dispenser for cereal LOL..... Anyway I can make do without a cereal dispenser!

Anyway "Kor charm bai neng" according to Kengpum (my personal English-Thai translator) is "I want a bowl" HAHA there you learnt something new today! And "Ah lai mak mak" is something about food being delicious my parents teach me one!

P.S. Instagram just finally was okay!!!! But it was down the whole day wah it was horrible. Suffered from Instagram withdrawal side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment