Instagram

Friday, July 6, 2012

QUIZ hi.

Numbers a bit weird cause I took out irrelevant questions.

4. Is trust a big issue for you?
I guess.

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Kinda??

6. What are you excited for?
BIRTHDAY/PROM NIGHT even though it's like four months later.

7. What happened tonight?
Going to try to study....

8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
LOL never see before.

9. Is confidence cute?
Not too much.

10. What is the last beverage you had?
PLAIN WATER *_*.

11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Guy friends... 3?

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
LOL no I don't wear jeans.

13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Sleep. I have school in the morning sigh.

14. What are you going to spend money on next?
FOOD. Meh!

16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Hope so.

17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Pau and KP! Actually Daryl A. too. And Gan HAHA that's a lot.

20. Are you starting to realize anything?
Yeah. I guess.

21. Are you in a good mood?
Not really. I'm very sad I couldnt find my banana cake :-(.

22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
No.....

23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
LOL I have no idea!!!

24. What do you want right this second?
.... Banana cake.

25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
I dunno.

26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Yeah LOL.

27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
LOL no. I must laugh >:(.

28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I forgot!!!!!! Probably today when I saw some sec 1 photos of my classmates lol. I'm damn bad.

29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Nope. Not really.

30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Yeah. Everybody.

31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
HAHA nope!!!

32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Guess so.

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
LOL I drink it sometimes though I used to not.

35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Like very rare occasions LOL.

37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
HAHA no I don't think so.

38. Who did you last call?
LOL Weiling but she didn't answer. Or KP whom I called AND answered.

39. Who was the last person you danced with?
I don't dance LOL.

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
During June or something!!!

42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
LOL no never.

43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Multiple times cause I am an embarrassment.

46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope!

47. Who was the last person to call you?
Timothy :*.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
AHAHAHAHA SOMETIMES.

49. Do you dance in the car?
Got space meh?

50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
Yeah at Genting LOLwut.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
LOL portrait? If like individual shot then I guess when I was like three or something la don't recall any other times.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Eh don't think I watch before.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Nope... LOL.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What is that?? Never heard of it.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
PEACH OR STRAWBERRIES YUM :9.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Model wtf too much ANTM I swear.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Kinda.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
YES LIKE TEN THOUSAND TIMES.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Nope. I like the gummy bear one that I used to eat.

60. Wear slippers?
Sometimes only cause my toe nails are ugly.

61. Wear a bath robe?
nope.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Shirt and shorts LOL.

63. First concert?
HAHAHA I bet it was a school concert.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
TARGET AND KMART LIKE THE SAME LEH. Never been to Wal-Mart :-(.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike!

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos :9.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
LOL not really any..

68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
Last Kiss.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Eh not really. Unless you count that time I was in the school dance team for some competition and we had this instructor come to teach us LOL.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No LOL.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
LOL I think not.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No :-(.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
YES!!!!! WHEN I PASSED MY A MATHS MYE THIS YEAR LOL.

74. What is your favorite book?
Any by Sophie Kinsella!!!

75. Do you study better with or without music?
With! If not I can't concentrate.

76. Regularly burn incense?
No.

77. Ever been in love?
Yeah.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Pitbull!!! HAHAHA.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
I don't know LOL.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold.

81. Tea or coffee?
Tea. With sugar yum.

82. Favorite cookie?
Subway's raspberry cheesecake omg.

83. Can you swim well?
LOL I learn until Survivor Bronze...

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85. Are you patient?
NO.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band HAHA.

87. Ever won a contest?
LOL I can't remember but I guess so. Lucky draw count?

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.

90. Do you want to get married?
Yes HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment