Instagram

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Results *_*.

The whole end of EOY atmosphere has already came and gone and everybody has stopped talking about it but I was just looking through my report book just now (lol haven't hand in heh oops) and wahlaoooo my Sec 1 results were so good!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I got like 5th in class and 8th in level for MYE...... L1R5 was ONE digit okay ONE!!!! If now still can get these type of results... :'''') cry river already I tell you.

And well I guess I'm rather satisfied with this year's MYE, though I think I could have done better. Nonetheless I think I did relatively okay! Must aim to get a lower L1R4 for this coming prelims and O's....

And might be going to Genting again this June holiday hope my mum can get leave!!!!!!!! I am a very happy girl :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment