Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

Marking day wooooo.

Photos from marking day outing! Went to Marina Square and then to Cineleisure with Kim and Ling woo. 

Weiling's hair looks so pwetty!!! 

Was craving for lasagne so went to Pizza Hut to eat nomz. Kim claims she doesn't know how to pronounce lasagne LOL. 

Loner. 

Headed to Cineleisure to catch a movie but me being the ass I was, last minute I said I didn't feel like watching (even though we totally planned this to watch a movie heh...)  and my very nice friends decided to just put it off aww I am sorry :-(. Went to take $6 neoprints *_*. 

And here you see what I wore that day............... wah super face palm can I wore my USS shirt to Orchard wah regret the moment I left my house but couldn't go back to change cause anybody who was late had to treat the others beef pies ($5 each okay no joke). 

I lyke my shoulder blades/collar bones LOL. 

Most awkward pose award to me thanks HAHAHAAHAHAHA. 

The naked girl sticker so cute right wth. 

And then Weiling bought Best Fries Forever and they were yumz. 
Anyway I actually took the effort to brighten that picture cause the original picture was very dark!!!!!! 

Bye. I have a sore throat and it hurts so bad. Pau scold me for eating muffin HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment