Instagram

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I can be your bestfriend, and you'll be my homie.

Chalet yesterday with my other neighbors hehe it was so hot I could have melted on the spot wahhhhhhh. Had one of the most fun nights ever although I'm not allowed to reveal why wahlaooooo boo! But it's k. Stayed there till around 12 plus before my neighbor fetched me back home with my brother.

Pictures in my camera and nowadays I'm so lazy to blog just because I have no pictures or nothing interesting going on cause even though our holidays have started... We graduating classes still have lessons can I hear a 'boo' please >:(.

PROPER BLOG POST COMING UP plus I'm going to Genting and maybe USS again for the fourth time (HNNNGG) yay pictures. Anyway it's getting a bit (okay a lot) depressing cause I know my blog views confirm drop a lot but it's okay......

No comments:

Post a Comment