Instagram

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MYE 2012 results post yay.

Edit: CHANGE IN ENGLISH MARKS WOOOOO ADD THREE MORE MARKS.

Today was a good good day. Got back Chem, Physics, English, E Maths, Chinese and A Maths papers today!!!

Chemistry:
The first paper I got back (excluding E Maths) was Chem and whoa my results were not satisfactory at all. I got 42/65 and I was the lowest among the three of us who dropped to combined in our class.

I mean, maybe to others it's good la, but thing is I really expected I could have done better, even aiming for 50 and above. What a joke I made of myself sigh. And the rest got A's, which is what is expected of us since we used to take Pure Chemistry, whereas I got a B and ahrndjkskxkxmwmwlqldjdn that feeling just sucks okay.

Physics:
Physics was damn hard, and I thought Chem would pull me up but nahhhhh. In the end I got 40/65 which I was really happy about cause I was the highest among the three of us and the paper was really hard and I really expected to do badly.

So got a B4 for Science overall, not that good since like I said we're expected to get A1's.. But hey ho, better than expected.

English:
Everyone was so scared for English because this was the HARDEST English paper no doubt. My teacher said only a few passed the second paper (compre questions) and I heard from others that only like ten or so people passed in the WHOLE level.

Overall I'm very happy with my English haha, my letter writing in section 1 really pulled me up.

Letter writing - 22/30
Composition - 17/30 (boo I even wrote four pages some more)
Paper 2- 23/50 (but I might be adding two more marks hurhur)

So overall I got 55.5/100 excluding the two marks that I might get yessssssssss passed English booyeah ^_^. Also this is probably one of the best results I got for English! Hope CA doesn't pull me down cause I failed my Common Test 1.

E Maths:
Realized today I got 47/50 for section A which is crazy friggin good but got 35/50 for section B which pulled me down so bad omg........ I mean yes it's good but to think first time I can get so high for section A but then to have section B pull me down is disappointing sigh. Plus 82 isn't very high as compared to the rest of my class. Still happy though.

Chinese..............:
Listening comprehension - 16/20 (OH YEAH)
Paper 1 - 26/60
Paper 2 - 26/70
Oral - 25/50
Overall - 46.5/100

One word: EXPECTED. Happy about listening compre though cause discussed answers with Juliana after the paper and my answer like all different from her LOL...........

A Maths:
Wait for it..... Wait for it.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I PASSED A MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 57/100 omg when I saw my marks (which was highlighted cause it's the lower few marks but i don't care HAHAHAHA) on the class list I WAS SO HAPPY I SCREAMED (for a short while and not very loud in my defence) AND CRIED LOL like legitimately there were tears in my eyes ahdhdjwnwksmfkoqlqkkskdkdkzmz first time I passed A Maths on the first try omg happygirl96. Okay then he went through the paper and I didn't listen cause it was already 3plus and we were all just not in the mood for A Maths which is rather bad x_x.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now all that's left for me to get back is Social Studies and Lit yesssss please let me get at least a B3 :( because A2 which is what I usually get for both combined is quite impossible :(. Goodnight!

I wanted to blog about something else here too but nvm this post shall just be on my results so it doesn't get too messy! Anyway here's a picture of Mr Loo's comment on my paper hehe *_*.

No comments:

Post a Comment