Instagram

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chinese... And more Chinese.

Today was the second day of Intensive MT training. Sigh dragged till 4.30pm...

Well anyway today my Chinese teacher asked the whole class a question from our MYE paper about whether family or school education is more important. She asked like four people (our class only has eight people btw) before asking me to answer but she still hadn't found the answer she was looking for so when she asked me and I answered she told me my answer was the one she was looking for. Then she told me that like I'm very sharp in my thinking, like I know and can find the important key points of the question, that's why I could score around the same as the others in my class for Chinese but problem is, I'm too lazy la that's why I still failed (only Mark passed in our class).

Okay I admit I did laugh at the last part but idk leh, like I felt kind of touched that she praised me leh. Then I felt kinda bad cause I know she tries her hardest to teach our class and make sure we all can pass but sigh sometimes I think we just disappoint her. Especially me, forever talking to Daryl, forever not listening, forever using phone in class lol.

Today she also told me to start to speak Chinese until our Chinese O's and I did, even after our lessons ended. I spoke to Kim and Weiling in Chinese HAHA and then they both sabo me tell my teacher I only speaking cause I'm in front of her and she smiled and said it's good enough HAHAHAHA so cute!!!!

Thing is, it isn't the fact I don't want to do well, I just can't do well at all. Sure I might get borderline passes but it's so hard. I guess this mindset just makes me want to give up trying cause my Chinese forever cannot do well.

Well I don't know laaa. I just hope I stop thinking like this already and just work hard these few days and pass my Chinese O's. I want to make everyone especially my Chinese teacher proud.

Anyway here's a picture of her I took from Yseult HAHA. She's so cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment