Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2012

My infected toe part 2 HAHA.


Been obsessed with this song lately *_*.

OHAI ANOTHER POST ABOUT MY TOE HOHO. I mean you can't blame me for wanting to record this historical moment because one day I want to look back at this blog and admire my toe infection. I kid. But really. 

Erm this is my toe now almost all healed! Left the skin around the nail to grow back hohoho. 

Word break saves your eyes! 
Anyway. These few pictures only like four is the wet type of disgusting and two is like the dry kind of disgusting. It's hard for me to try to explain soo...... HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Once again photos are put in medium sized because I don't want to ruin your eyes. First two pictures were meant to be in the last post but I only got to upload the pictures in my DSLR today only! That was how SHORT I cut my nail into. I didn't obviously do it deliberately la sialah LOL.

I think this is the most gross one cause of the pus so it's in small size HAHA. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE DRIED BLOOD wtf. 

I'm glad it's all fine now and hehe small secret the dried up blood part was the most fun cause it wasn't pain but then like scab like that can tear off wooooooooooo I am weird and you are kinda weird to a certain extent for even reading this part after the word break but I lurbez eu guise m0re shh.

No comments:

Post a Comment