Instagram

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rant rant rant.

Going to do E Maths paper after this. I hope. MYE starts next week I need to start mugging already.

There are actually people (okay maybe a person) who actually likes reading my long posts *obnoxious cough* Daryl ahem ahem. So here's one hoho.

This whole weekend basically sucked. And it's not even Friday yet. I guess the only good thing that happened was getting back my SS tests. 13/15 and 19/25. Huge improvement compared to my previous 6/13 mark essays.

Greatest downfall academically wise was no doubt, hands down, my A Maths revision class test on binomial and polynomials. Wait for it.. Wait for it.. 1/20. Careless.. And dumb. Yeowchung even asked: "Er, did they like.. Miss out a number?". But took the retest (not really a proper test cause I even asked Aloysius check answers for me) today (total last minute psh and it is confirmed Mr Loo h8s me) and Mr Loo checked my answers on the spot and he said should be correct so wee yay me (and a little help from mark and aloy).

Been getting upset over a lot of matters lately hmmmmmmmmm. I can't change a person into who I want him to be right. I have to try to compromise sigh. I don't know where this will lead us too cause I truly once believed you were the best person alive lol joke.

Anywho. 2.4 tomorrow please let me pass with dignity *crosses fingers*. Lit common test today was rather good it was about dreams haha. Wrote quite a lot PLEASE LET ME TOP THE CLASS OR DO GOOD. The other time I thought I did exceptionally well but it was not good or spectacular enough to be printed out for everyone to read (obnoxious behavior in 1..2..3..) ~*~MY~*~ essay because someone just had to steal my limelight and got 12/15 (I got 11/15). Sigh :-( it just wasn't meant to be. And my Lit presentation got 16/25 YESSSSSS cause I thought I would just pass!!!!!

Oh. And today Daryl refused to help me buy iPhone covers :-(. So I pasted stickers on his table.

No comments:

Post a Comment