Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2012

Band photo taking!

All photos shamelessly taken from Gan i lurbez euu. 

This was after I got annoyed at how more horrible I look without fringe HAHA. 
Blazers off! Band had this one hour break after our photo taking before (our last) band practice HOHO. 

Soh slut HAHAHA. 

WHO'S THE AMAZING JUMP SHOT PHOTOGRAPER? Me~. 

Earnie so cute and sporting! 

All the lesbians except for Clara who went for D&T course! 

Trololol I look damn slut here LOL. 

I only like this picture cause mah legs lookz longzz. 

LOL PLEASE LOOK AT TIMOTHY. 

LOL what is this I cant even. 

Me imitating Weiling looooooooooooooooolz. 

HAHA I think Weiling look super pretty here sialah. 

Ruiqi my

Gan and Amanda Lau and LOL please look at me in the background HAHA. 

I like the effect of this photo! But my eyes like one eye big one eye small sigh :<. 

And you know what Danish secretly hates me. Please examine following exhibits. 
Exhibit A. 

Exhibit B. 

Exhibit C. CAN YOU SEE HOW HIS SMILE (and position but nvm not so drastic) CHANGED :-(. WHAT IS THIS YOU TELL ME WHAT!!!!!!! 

HAHA Azwan camwhore. 

Blur picture of me and beloved senior hohoho Carissa my nose looks red but we couldn't retake a photo using Gan's cam LOL cause her camera ran out of battery after this photo was taken #okaycan. 

I kinda miss band a bit. Not really so much about the packing up of percussion instruments and the practices (warm up's and side reading pieces urrghhhhhhhhh) but more of the people and being able to successfully play a new song. But obviously the last four practices I totally slacked all the way cause I saw no point in actually learning another piece when we're not going to perform in BGCB anymore I am a horrible senior I know LOL. Band did made me appreciate music more though. Haha #bandnerd but I especially like listening to band songs that we played before on my iPod and then play along to the song HAHAHA. Okay long ranting bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment