Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Instagram photos week 7!

HAHA some katsu toji thing for dinner on Sunday cause my mum was craving Japanese food yaaay. 

Buys from Sunday at Causeway point woot woot. 

New lace grey jacket my mum got for me cause I've been using my blue Esprit one for more than two years and I totally used that as an excuse to buy a new one heh. SPONGEBOB WET TISSUES most ridiculous buy ty. 

Lunch boxxxxxxxxxxx. 

Starting to write notes again for MYE sighhhhhhhhh. 

LOG QUIZ ON TUESDAY HAHA first time I get full marks for Log questions #proudofmyself. LOL could have done better than 14/20 though careless only sigh.

Sufyan's gameboy! I made his Mankey die when he entrusted his game to me :-(. 

Look at me awww. 

Pretzels I got from Aloysius because I gave him Reese cereal the other day. 

Subway with Kim, Ling and Jiwon on Friday woooo ☺.

New balcony deck chair! Super comfy!! 

Not as nice as others that I've tried before :-(. 

Younger cousin wearing my YOG WCV shirt during the housewarming on Saturday HAHA cuteness overload I feel huge now LOL. 

Muddy waters at waterway because it rained :'-(. 

Housewarming gift from someone! 

PROOF HE OWES ME PRETZEL PIECES.

Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buffetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt yum. 

New fishes for the small water spouting thing at my balcony! 

And today being the nice sister I am I taught my brother how to write a melody LOL he asks the most funny questions I swear. 

It's currently 10:06 pm now I want my dinner *bangs fist on table*. School tomorrow :-( but Friday is a public holiday planning to go and watch The Hunger Games with Gan yaaaaaaaaaay :B. Adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment