Instagram

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Deleting posts like no one else's business.

Band now, and finally done with six out of seven tests this week whoop dee doo. HAHA for the past two days Kengpum haven't been coming to school sigh and I thought he wouldn't come today cause he didn't reply my message in the morning so I assumed he was still sick and sleeping! Till recess I was walking with Kim to class and I saw him there, sialah cheat my feelings only say want to surprise me LOL. But today Jiwon and Weiling didn't come.......... Heartbreak until cannot heartbreak already.

And today I brought my Reese cereal (in Simpsons ziplock bag!!) and Aloysius saw me take it out during class and he was like all googly eyes so I passed it to him and he put it on his stomach and he was like LOOK IT CAN STAY LOL. Then he scattered some all over his foolscap paper (IKR) and sucked them all up using his mouth during Physics LOL. Justin and Karqi were all like "My deepest condolences to your Reese cereal".

Anyway. Yeah I'm going to get bashed for being a 'coward' for not naming but oh well, you didn't too. I don't even know where to start. I don't even want to say much because whatever we do or type everything's going to be pretty much our fault again. At least that's what others assume and perceive. Everything's just ridiculous. It's not fair isn't it?

My love for Daryl Karqi Ruiqi Weiling Kim Jiwon and Kengpum and like so many others increase to ceiling and beyond already HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment