Instagram

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sports day 2012!

Edit: LOL when I tagged like everyone in my photos (including those I'm friends with on FB but don't talk to irl) suddenly got like all the friend requests start pouring in. LIKE MOST OF THEM IS LIKE THE PEOPLE I ACTUALLY LIKE ADMIRE ONE LOL.

Sport's day yesterday was awesome HAHA. The only close friends I have in Topaz with me is like Kimberly Gan and Kengpum but Kimberly disappeared with other people like 3/4 of the time -.-, Gan had cheer and 400m race to compete in and Kengpum were with his friends and he had to compete in 4x100m also so boo :(. 

But anyway basically the whole Sport's day I just went around mingling with other people HAHA. Kengpum lent me his Canon 60D so my Nikon D3100 I just lent to like Gan or Afifah or Weiling or Ruiqi or Azwan to use HAHA.So like most of the pictures in my Sports day album weren't taken by me HAHA. Waiting for Kengpum to upload the photos in his camera which might take longer because I totally took like hundreds of photos I swear :(. And hold his camera the whole day my own camera like very light after that LOL. 

I like his camera lenses and using it makes me all sad cause mine is like 18-55mm while his is 18-200mm :(. And holding DSLR's like automatically gives you this special VIP pass to anything. For example me Weiling and a few others were at the prize giving area just talking and all and I was there cause Mr Teo saw me with the camera and told me to take a few pictures there LOL. Then Mdm Hazwah scolded the rest of them except for me and Weiling and said we weren't supposed to be here. Then she looked at me and Weiling who was holding my camera after the rest left and just walked away! Damn akward can cause all the rest with the cameras are like those assigned to take photos and we're like super extra LOL. 

These are the pictures taken using my Nikon! Majority weren't taken by me btw, HAHA. 
Mr Ong very cute. 

I think Jiaqi looks very pretty here! 

Wooooo. 

Gan my love HAHA. 

ANDY!!!!! 

LOL at Ms Tan. 

HAHA MR YANG. AND LOL AT THE GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND WHO'S LIKE IN MID AIR LOL. 

Kimberly, Nelle, me and Ruiqi! 

Ruiqi's medal LOL. 

Weiling me and Nelle! 

Clique 4 with Mr Teo HAHAHA. 

Principal Mr Lim with Mrs Teo's son! 

Shaik and Zaid. TOPAZ FOR THE WIN. 

Funny story behind this photo.. 

So I was like eh see that guy's butt. Then Gabriel faster take my camera then from our position tried to zoom in on the guy. But LOL my camera cannot zoom so far so Gabriel literally ran all the way and stood like 2m behind this guy, bend down and take a picture LOL. LIKE HE DIDN'T CARE IF ANYBODY WAS LOOKING AT HIM TAKING A PICTURE OF THE GUY'S BUTT. Although I do feel quite bad cause probably more people noticed his wet butt when Gabriel went to take a picture of it LOL. And Andy was at the side watching HAHA joke. 

LOL ZAID AND AZWAN CAMWHORING HAHAHAHAHA ZAID. Priceless photo of the year. 

Then after Sports Day went to East Point after Sport's Day with Gan and Kengpum cause I was supposed to settle lunch myself :( and me and Gan wanted to go Daiso LOL. 
Gan's kuku face HAHA. 

Now waiting for Kengpum to finish uploading the photos in his camera because majority of them is I take one and I liked how they turned out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment