Instagram

Friday, March 2, 2012

Instagram photos week 3!

Not sure if I have posted these pictures up or not... LOL. Was having trouble uploading Sport's Day photos. Most of the photos turned out rather nice even though most wasn't taken by me HAHA cause I used Kengpum's Canon 60D like 4/5 of the time I was there. HEH. 

Gongcha for the second time last week. Shouldn't have ordered 30% sugar level :(. 

Random note I found in my pad book HAHA. 

Macaroons ♥ 

Cooked nian gao with popiah skin with Shaynnie on Saturday! 

Sekolah Ichthus Jakarta. Aww. 

Found a whole bunch of YOG stuff I got when I was a World Culture Village host (along with Sheri and Sheryl HAHA hi) while packing :). 

My house light remote LOL. 

O Level registration paper :(. 

Band homework wth. 

HAHA I have no idea how this bruise got onto my finger. 

Ice pack for my knee (which was a terrible decision cause I woke up the next morning with my knee and thigh hurting x2). 

Lollipop Ling gave me LOL. 

Umi Sushi @ Changi Point with Kim and Kengpum. 

Buys from Tuesday! (LOL except for the iPod shuffle and earphones which I won last year at the BGSS carnival HAHAHAHA). Got my red bracelet to replace the one I unfortunately lost yay :B. 

All the stuff in my pencil case which I cleared out HAHA. Now I only have four blue pens in my pencil case!!!! 

Old school hot pack for my knee on Wednesday. 

Self proclaimed One Direction live performance after school; Khairul, Afiq, Farid, Aikel, Danish and Azwan. Videos later HAHA. 

Lol.................................. Delayed Pubertal Development. Not funny meh HAHAHAHA. 

Studying for the Chem test on Thursday :<. 

FULL STREAK BABYYYYYY. 

Gummy candies that Jianhong shared with me in class hehe. 

FINALLY GOT MY PERFUME IN AUSTRALIA. 

If you read my blog last year you'd know that I almost bought this perfume when I was in Australia last June which I was eyeing ever since the first day I reached there and when I wanted to buy it on the last day in the airport THE LADY FORGOT TO PUT THE PERFUME IN THE PLASTIC BAG T_________T and I only realised after I reach Singapore fml. My father got his friend to buy it for me when he was in Australia and surprisingly he got the correct one even though I didn't even know the brand of the perfume and only told him the packaging very nice and the scents all like fruity fruity one HAHA. 

Random board of stuff where I hanged random stuff I did on Thursday with an old canvas board I found leftover from my oil painting lessons in Indonesia HAHA. 

Gan wearing a blue earmuff in Daiso trying to sit on a baby plastic chair that could only withstand like half her weight LOL. 

Abrupt ending okay bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment