Instagram

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Exothermic reactions.

Reaction that releases heat into the surroundings resulting in a general increase of temperature of the surroundings.

Sooooooo. Hi. I felt like I have been blogging rather less haha even though it's totally not at all. I guess part of the reason is cause I am like reserving all my Instagram pictures for one end of the week post and then some of my photos are in my Nikon which I have yet to upload to the computer haha. So many non-school related stuff I have to do it stresses me out so bad!!!!

Been super busy lately. Yadda yadda. I have like at least four tests every week (excluding that ONE week we had no tests at all) (these two weeks we had like five per week zzz) and everyday I have to work my ass of to study study study and do homework. Well at least Sport's day is on Friday woo spam photos time hehe.

My knee still hurts so I doubt I'll be running for Sport's day :/.

And today stayed back with Kim and Afifah and Kengpum and Aikel Zaid Afiq Farid Danish Azwan Khairul came over and we all hung out playing with my hot pack meant for my knee HAHA and just random stuff and then Aikel took out his guitar and he and Khairul started playing and the rest started singing and I went to take a video of them and they played along HAHA. Gonna upload the videos here soon I hope.

Moving house on Sunday don't know if I have enough time or not! Grandfather's birthday dinner tomorrow and Sport's day on Friday too hmm more blogging material.

Shall post random pictures again haha just to balance this whole post out. Pictures from Night Safari that dinner thing stolen from Jingwen hehehe and a screenshot of my 13 messages I received when I slept for like one hour #ifeelpopular.

HAHAHA MY EYES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment