Instagram

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Terrible day to the twenty seventh power.

Tired but forcing myself to blog cause arghhhhh >:(.

Well terrible day today. Got raged and shouted at by Yin Min and the whole class hear already like legit quiet for like two seconds zzz. A bit pissed. So he can imply I ugly imply I stupid imply I worthless then I disturb him a bit cannot. Okay la partly my fault for hitting him but eh, have I ever disturbed him first? No. He don't disturb me I won't disturb back one. Ownself want like that to me. Lol fine. Whatever la, dont talk to him then dont talk lor. Not like he was any good to me in the first place anyway. My pencil still with him though wth.

Saw Nelson in school today HAHA then he whack me on the head (gently la LOL) so when he turn around I follow him then whack him at the head back HAHA. A bit ironic cause my previous paragraph was YM raging at me cause I hit him (in my defense he was already in bad mood beforehand) and this paragraph is me whacking Nelson on his head joke.

Well anyway. Went to Changi Point with Kengpum and Kim bought Nerds and my replacement red bracelet!!!!!!!! Then went Simei Daiso after Kim went home and bought my box and stickers! Tomorrow no test today no HW can finally relax, happygirl96.

Haha, sorry for the wordy post anyway just needed to get the YM thing out of my chest and I figured out the rest of my day also deserved some attention HAHA. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment