Instagram

Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday packing pictures!

Still took some Instagram photos on Saturday but decided to put that together with the other Instragram photos LOL. Here's only pictures taken while packing on saturday because majority of the pictures I took on Sunday of packing and unpacking at my new room are in my Nikon. And besides.. blogging on my laptop is already such a pain. Physics and A Maths test tomorrow, le sigh. On a random side note, my mum got me a mouse for my laptop yay! 

Random cartoon I drew of Mr Y in Sec one LOL. 

LOOOOOL WEILING'S DRAWINGS AND HANDWRITING THEN. 

Jer mart lol wut. 

My broken MP4 HAHA. 

Broken keychain that I got from my YOG+USS goodie bag from the appreciation party at USS for those who helped out at YOG weeeee :B. 

Stuff I found in my old jewelry box I had when I was younger HAHA. 

LOL my 'Bollywood' clip on earrings from the time I performed in kindergarten. 

I LOOKED SO CUTE IN A HAT I SWEAR LOL.

LOL at the mushroom necklace!!!! The ones with the beads etc is I ownself do one leh LOL. I think. 

All my accessories!! And my red cuff bracelet that I lost T_T. 

All arranged in Daiso boxes! 

And a very abrupt ending HAHAHA ths is a pcture of part of my face cause apparently I have this red mark there from god knows where :( boo. 

And I got 11/15 for my Lit common test and I passed A Maths HOHOHOHO. Adios, shall take a nap before waking up to study later LOL. I hope I can wake up haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment