Instagram

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Packing is therapeutic.

HAHA felt like I haven't blogged in years even though the last time I updated was like on Friday but I used to blog like everyday so it's a bit weird!!!

I just didn't want to like upload all the photos in different posts cause I rather compile them into one long post. And have been super busy whole weekends were spent like packing and unpacking stuff into my new house (which I shall from now on call House 2 and my current one at Tampines House 1 cause both are my houses and I don't know how to differentiate!!). Didn't even have time to study but luckily
I don't think I have a test on Monday haha.

And I am currently beyond sad because I have lost my favorite red cuff bracelet that i got from Cotton On the other day while I was in Bukit Panjang Plaza just now. Boohoo :(. I shall now mourn over my beloved red bracelet. Goodnight :(. I hope I can find a replacemet. And I feel a fever coming on. Not good Jerlyn, not good.

Yeah right, 'nothing will change'. I actually believed you, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment