Instagram

Friday, February 24, 2012

Instagram photos week 2!

And so I have to say before I go, that I just want you to know,
 I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be. 

Blogging them all on a Friday in case I can't upload all of these on Sunday! 

Aloysius' gameboy colour that Jacob was playing during class hahahaha. 

Lit quiz HAHA. 

Sticky candy Sheenaz gave me during band aww. 

Harry my love!!!!! 

Taiwan carbonated water bottle! 

Differentiation......

Notebook that Jannelle gave me in like sec one that I stopped using but just recently took it out to use it to practice maths sums LOL. 

Free five periods this week cause it was all about SPA which only Pure Chem students take so after I dropped to Combined Science I don't have to do SPA any more LOL. 

Kengpum's iPhone cover that Kimberly drew on with correction fluid LOL. 

Teacher vs students softball match after school! 

I miss Harry :(. 

Aww can you sense the love. 

Gongcha Kengpum bought for me after band HAHA. 

Isa's chem notes (cause I left mine in class..........) and Chem workbook that I stopped doing like after two pages cause everything I see also blur. 

And random picture of Azwan's Spongebob doll that I stole cause it was on the table HAHA. I shall give it back to him on Monday hehz. 

I should really start packing up and preparing for my new room in my new house. Adios. 
Had a really nice talk with Gan and the clique today. I guess things really never go the way you want it to. And sometimes you have to just pretend you're okay without them in your life. Even if you jolly well know you're not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment