Instagram

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Short post: Punggol Breeze!

Ohai. Finally moved in like majority of our things in and my room is more or less done! There's a lot of bugs around though, which bothers me a lot :(. And I just realised the codings for my Instagram week one photos screwed up so bad :( but I don't want to delete it because it took me a long time to post that up!!!!!!!! #WHY. I'm reading all of my old posts now on this blog and I feel a bit stupid LOL. You know like everytime you look back you're like WHY WHY WHY. I bet I'll eventually look back to THIS post and think of how stupid I was lolwut. Well anyway.

Before and after photos of my previous room! 
Can you please look at how many books and bags and  I had to pack :(. 

And HAHA here's the video of the guys singing! 

I actually uploaded all of them already but I realised very blur, so I only uploaded like one in HD LOL cause I was too lazy to wait. This was the longest video though soooooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment