Instagram

Friday, March 16, 2012

Instagram photos week 5!

Oh my cereal obsession. 

Percy pig my father got for me and my brother yay! 

Found a transparent iPhone cover case so took stickers I got from Daiso and pasted them all over the cover HAHA. I liked how they turned out LOL. 

Finally satisfied Sogurt craving on Monday when I went to NEX with Kengpum before meeting Gan for a movie heh. 

Tomyum pasta! 

Bought this pair of heels at Rubi for only $20 at Ion Orchard HAHA. Not sure when I'm going to wear it... but I'll wear it... Eventually. 

Aww Azwan. 

Wednesday Performing Arts camp. Not much to say. 

Saw this on Youtube so super happy when I saw it in my mum's Glamabox haha. 

It's this thing where you sign up and pay a certain amount of money and every month they send you a box with six sample size products! 

My very measly salad. 

Oh Daryl.... 


And HAHA look at my supper and breakfast from yesterday and today! 
Mmmm potato and egg salad with strawberries and some sort of meat puff from Polar Cakes/banana cake yum yum yum. 

Today in school with Daryl to do homework! 

I actually brought my DSLR to school today and I'm uploading photos in the next post HAHA. Met up with Daryl cause I originally planned to meet my primary school friends for lunch (that's why I brought my camera) but they kept changing the timings and I got super fed up so I gave up waiting (cause I arrived at 11.20 only to find out the timing change to 12) and met Daryl earlier HAHA. Studied with Daryl a while before Weitat joined us. Then at around 3 or 4 Mark and Aloysius came and we all talked (except guaikia daryl) and I no mood to homework already. At least I can sleep peacefully tonight knowing that I finished like two A Maths question already HAHA. =
Aloysius: What's the worst CCA in school?
Mark (immediately after hearing worst): Aloysius. 
And anyway there's something I really want to rant about today and just this situation in general but that person reads my blog so nevermind. Thanks Daryl and Weiling anyway aww. 

No comments:

Post a Comment