Instagram

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Australia Day 8!

Ohai. Australia Day 8 post, HAHA. Decided to just blog about it now before I even forget I went to Australia (impossible.. but you get what I mean). It was the last day we were going to be at the city, and.... the most tragic thing happened at the end of the day :(. And I forgot all the names of the places we went to so I'm sorry LOL. 

And the other posts are in my old blog and IT'S SO SAD SOME OF THEM THE PHOTOS GONE LOL CANNOT SEE AHHHHHH :(. 

Checked out of our apartment and headed to the nearby mall for breakfast! 
Sushi again and some vietnamese roll..? 

Went around the area to do some last minute shopping and walk around! 

SIMS 3 GENERATIONS AHHHHHH #geek.  

Zara! 

Random filtered water stand that we were quite amused at! 

Attempt at artsy shot of graffiti walls HAHA FAIL. 

Band playing! 

.... Some random mall lol I apologise this was like 9 months ago LOL. 

SUSHI AGAIN FOR LUNCH HAHA you can never have too much sushi! 

OMG ME WITH SHORT HAIR HAHAHAHAHA. 

At some famous church! 

I don't know why my hair is like all black EXCEPT for like that one ring shaped part of my hair that's like brown. 

Short hair......... 

OH KRISPY KREMES why you so expensive. 

And then we boarded on the train to some stop and then when we were walking out of the train station I DROPPED MY CAMERA BAG and there was a thud sound but I didn't really look into it because I dropped my camera bag before and my camera (inside duh) didn't spoil but when we reahed this shopping mall where we were going to wait for Aunty Margaret (whom we were staying with) to bring us to this buffet place (WHAT'S THE COUNTRY THAT HAS PEOPLE YODELING LOL) and I wanted to use my camera and it couldn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sialah I was so sad the whole time I couldn't even like shop properly :( we tried looking for a place to repair cameras but there was none and we even tried to buy new lenses but I think the person said it wasn't the lenses that spoilt!!!!!!!!!!! SO I COULDN'T TAKE ANY MORE PHOTOS BECAUSE THE STANDBY CAMERA WAS AT AUNTY MARGARET'S HOUSE LOL.

Needless to say I was very, very, very, very to the twenty seventh power sad. Okay my job here is done I promise day 9 was much more interesting LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment