Instagram

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lust.

A lot of things on my mind now (okay no I lied actually one) and I'm starting to doubt things a little bit.

Well anyway was talking to Weiling just now (I haven't replied her message yet but I think she has already slept so later haha) and we started talking about Forever 21 so I went to their website just to see and look and oh gosh regret now I feel deprived of clothes. We want to order online and share shipping fees though but sigh #foreverbroke #firstworldproblems.

My top few favourite items would have to be the tiger pullover, foil lace top, glittered geo pullover, eagle crop hoodie, the red and black deers jacket, zipper striped denim shorts, long cross necklace and the floral heart necklace. Still a lot, but that shows how much I like everything it's hard for me to narrow it down!

Money please fall from the sky. Goodnight. My father just got back from Vietnam and yay time to choose the things I want from the stuff he brought back.

No comments:

Post a Comment