Instagram

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SOOO......

Sheri and Sheryl were talking about how I blog too much. But this is good blogging material! I kid you not.

So today I had dinner with Kengpum at Subway and then the moment I sat down this woman kept staring at me. Not like look at you only, like SMILE and look at me. Behold.... Dumdumdum *cues drum roll*.

LOL the one wearing white. WHAT. SHE CAN STARE AT ME I CANNOT TAKE PHOTO OF HER AH.

And when I went to the toilet to escape from her, the moment I stood up she pointed at me to her friend beside her. THEN I WALK BACK HOPING SHE'S GONE BUT NOOO SHE'S STILL THERE STARING AND SMILING AT ME AGAIN WTH CAN. And there was this once she had both her hands on the table and she like put her head on her hands (you know like her chin like resting on both of her palms??) AND LOOK STARE AND SMILE AT ME. AND HER STARING LASTS LIKE A FEW SECONDS EVERY SINGLE TIME LIKE MORE THAN SEVEN OR EVEN TEN OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I at first assumed it was my mum's friend cause she did look rather familiar. So I secretly took a photo of her and sent to my mum (who's still in Taiwan LOL) through Whatsapp. SHE SAY NOT HER FRIEND SO HALF MY MEAL I WAS LIKE WHO THE HECK ARE YOU WHY YOU KEEP STARING AT ME.

Apparently my mum doesn't care that I had a pedo staring at me :(. 

I apologize for this rather random and cap locks full post but I have to record this down LOL one day I'll look back and say on Valentine's Day 2012 a woman kept staring at me. Adios, differentiation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment