Instagram

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day!!

Did morning announcement today! Exchanged presents hehe. Got Jannelle her gift (the pink wrapping paper one) and got a few gifts for myself hehe hershey kisses the toy flower the kinder buenos the tag pin thing with my name and a fox candy..... Which Jianhong gave me but took it back after he gave it to me :(.

Captions another time!!! HAHA all use Vintage Cam take one heh.

Oh and today a few guys pooled in money to buy a rose for someone in our class (as a joke ._.) and then she threw it away and they took it out from the dustbin and started passing it around and LOL Mrs Lee damn cute keep teaching all the guys in our class how to be more romantic LOL.

Weiling's pin tag thingy for me and Jianhong's Fox candy that he took back :(. 

Jiayi's gift to Kim. 

My gift to Kim HAHA. 


Kim's gift to Jiwon. Super cute right I want to go Daiso to buy stickers now. 

Jannelle's gift to Weiling + a piece of milk candy that Jiayi gave to Kim. 

Forever 21 bag passed to me in the morning from Weiling!! 

HAHA my Valentine's day letter (that I suspect Sheri and Sheryl wrote... Hmm). 

OPENING OF PRESENTS IN THE TOILETTTTT. 

HAHA overload of kinder bueno's. 


Weiling's gift to meeeeee!! 


Jiwon's gift to Jiayi! 

LOL super mushy card I gave to Jannelle okay. 

My gift to Jannelle! AND THE WRAPPER I PAINSTAKINGLY WRAPPED. 

Random brochure and Love badge someone gave to us during recess hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment