Instagram

Friday, February 3, 2012

Reunion dinner!

Long overdue pictures from reunion dinner at Pamelia's house while I upload the Night Safari pictures and go and eat my dinner. My mum's side reunion dinner a bit of pictures only so I a bit lazy upload here LOL. 

Junior! 

I swear I ate like all the gummy burgers at every house. 

Above three pictures credit to Aunty Lily! 

Usually the younger generation one (aka all the teenagers and the three young adults) will eat outside LOL while the adults sit inside and eat at the big dining table but this year it was raining so bad outside so we moved the table to the living room LOL. 

Pamelia in the background with Junior because he's scared of thunder :( like his whole body will shiver one damn sad!!!! 

Above two pictures also credits to Aunty Lily hehehe. I like her camera!!!! 

Jingwen's mum who's offering me her chopsticks to join in cause only she noticed I didn't have a chopstick #aww #okcan :(. 

And then somebody sent Pamelia's family like 10 boxes of Oreo... 

Inside got 24 of the one Uncle Daniel is holding. Madness LOL. In the end they gave like one box away to each family I have like 19 more at home all 5 give to Yin Min Kar Qi Daryl and Danish LOL I still need to bring more cause they want LOL. 

Jingwen eating the oreo ice cream flavoured for the first time LOL. 

LOL my father is damn joke la, people give chinese orange he give that one cause bigger LOL. 

My grandfather! 

All the younger ones LOL. 

LOL FAMILY SHOT WHY SO JOKE ONE LOL. 

This one also very joke LOL. 



Abrupt ending!!!! I can't get my computer to on again LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment