Instagram

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Being sick sucks.

Anyway thanks to Kengpum for accompanying me to top up my card and making sure I was alright, Jianhong for asking me again and again if I was alright in class and asking whether I wanted to go home and he'll help me tell the teacher and all and Andy and Gan and Nelson for the concern (through SMS HAHA).

In the morning reached school with a bad sore throat. And unlucky or what, I tried opening my Strepsils to eat ad the last one dropped fell to the floor fml. And all my other strepsils I give others cause they sore throat also yesterday so I no more boo. Morning also like a bit feverish but okay during recess.

After lunch when i went back to class suddenly like neck sore throat sore nec warm etc etc all those symptoms I get before a fever. Except for the eye being pain one. And halfway during afternoon programme my eye started to hurt :(. Jianhong was so nice to me!!!!!!!! Not that he isn't all the time but he was damn concerned la and he'll give me some of his water cause I was so thirsty and desperate for water :(.

Don't know if I want go school tomorrow :/. Chem we learning Electrolysis which after I drop to combined I don't need to learn. Then MT I go and dont go also like no difference. And left PE which I can obviously skip.

Ahhhh being sick sucks I feel hot then I feel cold and my throat hurts so bad I don't want to talk. Haha still haven't blog CNY pictures and Night Safari gourmet express!!!!!!!!

GET WELL SOON JERLYN.

No comments:

Post a Comment