Instagram

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SOUR GUMMY BURGERS.

Andy thinks saying he likes Philip Yeo makes him look gay. HAHA.

LOL and today my book of stuff woot woot received a lot of love LOL. And I gave Jianhong a sour gummy burger and a post it note and put it inside his glove shoe bag in the morningwishing him good luck for his match later! LOL I think they lost :(. I wanted to keep it a secret and let him ownself find but I cannot tahan do I told him like fifteen minutes before he went off and he didn't even eat the burger say he very touched LOL aww!!! And I had abalone with ramen for lunch. Yum.

Daryl: Eh Jerlyn. If I take out E, T from the alphabet, how many letters would I have left?
Jerlyn: 24..?
Daryl: Nope, 21.
Wan Kun: Because UFO also gone.

LOL #lamejoke of the day!!!!! Took me like a few seconds to get it and they even asked Mdm Sharifah LOL she totally didn't get it LOL. LOL and I was just reading my notebook and saw another one of those stupid dialogues LOL.

Jerlyn: Eh see teacher write here say my essay very interesting.
Karqi: My one also very interesting.... Teacher never write only.

No comments:

Post a Comment