Instagram

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Phillip Yeo.

I'm very sad Andy has fallen in love with Phillip Yeo 他不要我了 :(.

Got back four tests today. I DON'T WANT TALK ABOUT WHAT I GOT BECAUSE I SUCK. Physics test tomorrow I'm going to sleep and wake up at around 8.30 or 9 later to study again.

And today I was finishing up Chem during lunch so I can have more time to do other subject homework also after school and Guijin and Jiayi was like wah you doing homework ah, today need hand in that's why you rushing right? LOL I VERY BAD STUDENT MEH HUH HUH HUH. Today I found a sour gummy burger that had like two parts sour!!!!

Stayed back today myself while Kim was somewhere else doing a test or something and Andy asked me to sit with Weijian and Daniel and him hehehe and did 11/12 of my essay homework.

This particular group of bloody sec three's and two's bloody noisy push canteen chairs downs bang table spray water everywhere throw everything on the floor until whole canteen dirty scream here scream there. Bloody hell, you all think what, your damn house ah. Eh please la, canteen also got other people want to bloody do their work right. Not only today you so bloody noisy. Not the first, nor the second or the third time. Every bloody week I have to endure your bloody nonsense. Eh please la, how old already. Scream scream scream like monkey. Spend that time and study la. Want fight go other place fight la. Fight then stare then push the chairs down. Seriously la, grow up.

So annoyed I swear I had to leave early before I stuff pencils up their bloody nose and chop their heads off. Zzz.

Lol okay that aside. Today I went to rewrite everything on the board and it all looked so prettyyyyyy. But...... It looks so demoralizing LOL cause only like our class has so much things on the boards LOL.

Ahh physics test. Boo.

Edit: Fail I actually woke up at like 11 to study ahhhhhhh jiayou Jerlyn :(. Thanks Nelson Andy and Kengpum who I have been complaining to and who have been answering my Physics questions!!!! I am now like studying in the kitchen and drinking milo cause I like to pretend Milo will make me smarter LOLLOL. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment