Instagram

Monday, January 30, 2012

An issue.

I think I talk too much about Andy here LOL it's kinda creepy! So therefore from now on I shall resist!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo :(. But I'm very happy nowadays hehehe :B.

Oh lol today I got back my SS and English and I totally failed the two tests. WHO FAILS FOUR OUT OF FIVE TESTS?????????? ONLY ME -.-. And I bet the ratio of failed tests to passed tests is going to keep deproving or remain the same...... Cause I'm stupid.

Okay la, SS was really my fault cause for some reason I didn't study much and I thought I did pretty well... But I guess I sucked and my format sucked and I got 6/13. Haha first time I failed in such a long time lol first essay I got was 5/13 but then subsequently (so cheem right) I got like 12/13, 11/13 and lowest was like 10/13 so 6/13 was a pretty big blow even though I didn't really have my hopes up too high. There's a retest though but we have to use like a format we just learnt lol and I'm not even sure what topic is going to come out. And on the date of the SS test I also have Chemistry Common Test sian sian sian laaaaa.

Lol. I wrote good points for English but it didn't answer the question.

Can you tell me why I suck so much?????? I know you're supposed to be motivated to work harder but how do you expect me to be motivated when I keep failing tests? The only one I passed so far was A Maths and even this week's A Maths test was..... Asdfghjkl. Lol, just hope I can pass my other tests which I haven't get back yet lol. Up to this week's Thursday so far we've already had 11 tests scheduled. Ahhh lol fml.

And it's 3am now I slept at like 9 just know and just woke up ahhhhhhhh lol. Even Andy's not awake :(.

Jerlyn: Teacher, what's another word for helpless?
Teacher(halfway across the room): Another word for topless???
Mark and Aloysius: Jerlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment