Instagram

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I apologize.

For not blogging properly in like 785 years.

Here are pictures from the last two days and today. I went to NTUC at Jurong at 1.45 am. Nothing weird! And I took like shitloads (lie it's just like four) pictures of my A Maths work just because it's rare of me to,

1. Do A Maths homework.
2. Especially if it's one of those Mastery worksheets.
3. And do homework at home.

But apparently I'm starting to quite enjoy doing homework at home (which is where you're supposed to do it in the first place cause errr duh homework) (GASPS), and doing A Maths (DOUBLE TRIPLE QUADRUPLE GASPS). Probably cause its my favourite topic Trigonometry how can one not love Trigo :).

And a photo of my call with Andy because........... DOES ANDY EVER CALL YOU GUYS TO TALK ON THE PHONE. Noooooooo~. LOL I kid....... Pee. Haha it was like 5 minutes and there is a very good reason for it but it's a very awkward reason. Heh.

Green tea beancurd and sushi is good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment