Instagram

Friday, February 3, 2012

CNY day one pictures.

CNY day one photos! A few only cause some photos turned out horrible and it was like super random shots of like people in unglam moments LOL. 

LOL at my brother tiptoeing because he kept saying it was unfair that I could wear high heels and be taller than him LOL. 

Damn gross can we saw this like white insect yuck. 

Video Pamelia and Aunty Lily did for Pamelia's parent's 25th wedding anniversary! Screenshot of us doing the your side your side your side your front your back song dance thing LOL. 

Scary looking cai sheng ye doll they had at Pam's house that would like dance when you walk past it or something wth. 

Went to Marina Bay float for the annual CNY thing festival going on. 

Was only excited for the rides LOL but couldn't find the ride that would go like upside down and round and round and this was the only most 'intense' one there lulz so I forced KB and JW to sit with me h3h3h3z. Me and Jingwen were wearing heels LOL. I sat this when I was like younger before and the whole time on the ride I felt like I was going to die LOL. 

Please excuse the horrendous drawing. 

This is how it worked LOL. Basically what we were in was this huge circular thing then it'll keep turning and slowly go into an angle until it's ALMOST perpendicular to the ground. You don't actually realise how perpendicular you are till you look down and it's actually not scary LOL I could still talk to KB and JW while on it and we were all conversing about the ride while on it LOL. 

After this I had a horrible stomach ache which sucked. 

CNY day 2 pictures in the next (next) post h3h3h3z. 

No comments:

Post a Comment